Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Festive Leather Star Crown Headband

This little crown came out of a bag of scrap leather, a need for a cute way to dress up my short hair and a general obsession with anything celestial at the moment.
The stars are hand cut from metallic gold leather and backed with white felt. A black satin ribbon ties the whole thing together. (Pun intended, of course!) It could even be worn as an accent belt if you've got an itty bitty waist, or a necklace.
This would be perfect for a Birthday, Christmas or New Year's party or any day you want to feel like the queen of awesome.
These will be available at NEVA Co. in downtown Nevada City, CA next month. If you would like to purchase one of your own, I hope to have them in my Etsy shop soon, you can email me if you'd like to order one before then.
What is on your winter wardrobe wishlist this year? (Me? I want more of those adorable floral print and sweater tights so that I can keep on wearing dresses through the winter!)

Be blessed.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Blessings!